“Gaseous ozone is generated from oxygen gas by electrical discharge. Now, for the first time, we have managed to prove that it is highly efficient in combatting Coronavirus as well.” stresses Dr. Zucker.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/business-economy/israeli-scientists-prove-ozone-is-effective-disinfectant-against-coronavirus/2021/02/17/



Did they just let the Rabbi out of prison?
I really, really hope so.
I asked it for my BD from my ABBA!
After being terorized a year by nanomafia, life have different priorities.
2 weeks before Tesha b AV the RAV appeared to me in an anan above my table.
Telling me to read also Tikkun ha Klali.
From Tu b Shvat we also read Megilat Esther every Motzei Shabbat.
Sihara, Neomi Hadassa, knows that Hashem loves all Amo Yisrael.
And that we must find a way to be b Simcha!
Hatach and Charbona will help us to fulfill the Mitzva of Shoshanat Yaacov....
Ok, i am not drunk, just happy, that Abba heard my scream!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hashem speak 51=אדום

Radiation

Hear Rav Stern’s words – and help save Am Yisrael from the Coronavirus. WOULD YOU LIKE 5O SIT ON HIS CHAIR?